BuildAlot server fourms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS FOURM IS SO I CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITH PEOPLE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Moderator request
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 pm by Jazza2112

» APPLY HERE
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm by Jazza2112

» Is the server still on and is it 1.8?
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 pm by Admin

» Application for Snopes13
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm by krexal

» Application for Pielord8877
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm by pielord8877

» App from Static
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm by YungStatic

» can i be admin?
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm by fribbitt

» Request For Admin
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 pm by Quinnafred123

» Hello Kut1231
APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 pm by kut1231

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

APPLY HERE

Go down 
+32
MLGMINCRAFT
Quinnafred123
LastReach
krexal
realmsgamer
pop135899
IBESIANN
Moewz
alexk9201
cpms2121
chubby578
Benben2009
MRnowere
Bryce_Basher
Boss_Man
bigboy3000
imsuperduper
Miningmessiah
chaampdog3
bigfatmammallama
Tevye101
crysyskore
J3Hatez
themonster540295
iisobeast
andrewstown
ditterdragon
razza2345
wtwillie
beast250
fuk_U_all
Admin
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chubby578

APPLY HERE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 am

Admin wrote:
OK GUYS IF YOU WANT TRUSTED APPLY HERE AND MAKE A GOOD INTRO WITH YOUR IGN NAME AND WHY YOU WANT TRUSTED BUT MAKE IT A GOOD INTRO OR I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT.
ive been an op in the minecraft server 3 times and ive been building in the server for atleast a week and i would like t be an op (again) in the server and could i please have the ip adress to the minecraft server i lost it 1 day- chubby578
Back to top Go down
Tevye101

PostSubject: Tevye   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Hai. Im Tevye101. i would like to be admin beacuse i do not like the title "noob" and i was recomend to you by Blazingfury [admin]. i despise greifers and robbers. Tahnk you for your time.
Back to top Go down
cpms2121

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 am

Hello My IGN:cpms2121 i would love to come on your server and build logos etc i love creative and meeting new people i follow all rules and respect other people i dont grief i dont steal and i dont harass people if i build for fun and i and ill help out people that need help so i send this message to get your trust to be trusted on your server
Back to top Go down
alexk9201

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:33 pm

hi my ign is alexk9201 and i would like to be trusted because i will not grief nor swear nor ask for ridiculous tasks toward the mods and admins. thanks
Back to top Go down
Moewz

PostSubject: Trusted Apply   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm

IGN:Moewz
Old:14

The reason i wanna be trusted is that i can build nice stuff set my home and Not grief
Back to top Go down
IBESIANN

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello! My name is Sian, but my name on Minecraft, is IBESIANN, but you can call me Sian for short. The reasons why I would like to become trusted, is because;
1. I looooooveeee to build, I build when ever I get the time.
2. Griefers; I know what it feels like to have my hard work destroyed, and I've seen it happen to people, it is not a nice feeling, I would like to at least try to stop the chances of griefing, and make the server feel like a safer environment.
Back to top Go down
pop135899

PostSubject: trusted   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:44 pm

i would like to be trusted because i like to help people and i want to hang out with people and just have fun and i wouldnt rly spawn stuff i would go mine for it and my name is Brandon but my minecraft name is pop135899
Back to top Go down
realmsgamer

PostSubject: Trusted Please :)   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 am

Hello!
IGN is realmsgamer and I like your server. If you promote me to trusted you will be gaining a good builder. I actually share in my own server. But as admin...sometimes it's no fun having all the powers. Some times I just want a vanilla experience. So if you please, mark me trusted and we can have some fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
krexal

PostSubject: Admin application   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Hello!
My name is krexal, I hope to become an admin on this server, to help with a lot of things, so I hope you read my little speech and take it into consideration, since all the ranks have been reset.
IGN: Krexal
Age: 14 - I may be young, but I am mature enough to take the job, and I have my experience in ALOT of plugins, including worldedit, and alot more.
About me: Let's get into some things about me! Very Happy
I'm 14, almost 15, my birthdays on janurary, my spare time includes skateboarding, soccer, basketball, coding diffrent mods, playing steam, minecraft, other games, helping my family around with errands, yadi yadi yadi.
Why I think I deserve to be admin: I really think I deserve admin because I've seen alot of immature actions, I don't think it's bad, I just think we need a bit more maturity, to ensure fun and a good time for all the players here, a anti-griefing society, and helping players. I have my own experience with things like Permissions, World Edit, Plugin configs. etc, etc. I have very high experience in BigBrother or anti grief tools like LogBlock, if a grief happens, I automatically teleport to the player, no matter what, if help is needed, I do to. and I answer all questions and help newbies around the server, and I love building, worldedit is a major help of building massive structures like hotels, (Ben's hotel inspired me to make a lot of hotels) and other stuff..
I'm usually on about 5-8 hours, I have alot of spare time most of the time.
Hope you choose me!
I was also on the old server!
Back to top Go down
LastReach

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Hey, I would like to apply for this server. Lets get through the basics. Smile
IGN: LastReach
Experience with Plugins: Highly Skilled.
Building Skills: Very Creative.
And These are not my opinions, they are other players beside me.

I would like to apply because I am very mature, I would make sure that everything is in it's place. I will not abuse my powers what so ever. I am trusted by many Admins, and Mods on this server. Kut, Pie, Quin and a few members say I would be a Great Admin. I am Fair, trusted, and will make sure everyone gets, and abides by all the rules. I know the Warn, Kick, Ban System. If any Greifers are caught, Auto-Ban. Thank you, for taking your time for reading this Application. Any Questions, Ask me Smile
-LastReach
Back to top Go down
Quinnafred123

PostSubject: Admin Request   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

My name is In Quinn and i think i wouldmake a good admin because i am usually on late and i play respectful and i am nice
In Game name quinnafred123
I am 14 and i am in 10th grade which means i am smart and i know my way around the block and all
things to know i am a good person with many traits i do not play any sports as i am taking up gaming I love minecraft and xbox i think there a great thing and its a good life to be able to play them My birthday is in november on the 29th i am a ok school student getting about 89's

Reason i think i should be admin I Play ALOT i am nice to many i always tp to people to help place lava flatten some land or make walls
I am a fast reactor and i am good with rollingback and i have rolledback many things and banned many griefiers which come on late at night when you are in bed. And trying to make this server best as i can i can be trusted i would never do anyting to hurt this server i get addicted to one and if i get banned i would be terrified this is 4Th longest ive been on a server before gets shutdown im hoping to make this number 1 and hopefully i get admin and can help keep the peace

Thanks for Reading Kenny or anyone else

Thanks for your time -Quinn
-IGN-Quinnafred123
Back to top Go down
MLGMINCRAFT

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi to anybody that is reading this forum. I would like to be or apply to be a admin or a moderator.
I would like to be a mod or admin because i would like be able to clean up the server and after that be able to use commands that can help me build creations. I would like to thank you for taking ur time in to reading this and i just hope that u plz take me in to consideration out of all the other appliers thank you again. Smile
Back to top Go down
chubby578

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 am

hi my name is chubby578 or my nick name is general_chubby i would like to become an admin or moderator for 1.ive been on you previous server and i was given the rights to become an operator for 2.i do not grief of randomly ban people and last but not least #3. i love this server and i would LOVE to be able to do more things thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
JTM1

PostSubject: request for moderator   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

hey im jtm12345 and i would love to be on the trusted list ive been on your server for a month now and i havent greifed or anything and im friendly helpful and can be on the server at any time of the day or night thats why i would like to be on trusted.
Back to top Go down
magicman112233

PostSubject: Trusted   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:49 pm

My name is magicman112233 i would love to be trusted, I am a donator moderator on another server
I am always on, i am a nice player, and i love helping people.
Back to top Go down
baddog318

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 am

my name is baddog318 i would like to be a mod because i run my own server this will be the 3rd
server im op in i love the server and i will respect everyone on it i will kick grifers and hackers i will not grieff i will obide by the rules and i just wont to be mod
Back to top Go down
Jazza2112

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi my name is Jazza2112 i would really like to be trusted,because i know i could keep your server clean from violence, swearing and or anything not welcome on the server i go on the server almost everyday for a good hour and have built a few cool things. so please trust me i know i could keep your server safe and happy. I am 100% that i could do right to ur server.

From Jazza2112 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLY HERE   APPLY HERE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BuildAlot server fourms :: applications for my server :: APPLICATIONS-
Jump to: